HARVIA combi-sauna digital control > XENIO COMBI CX110C
(Finnish technology, quality and production)
The control panel of the XENIO control unit - by Harvia - provides a modern and subtly stylish interface for controlling the heart of the sauna, be it a traditional electric heater, combi heater with a steamer or infrared radiator.
The compact yet clear touch control panel can be surface-mounted in almost any space – sauna room, bathroom, dressing room, or even the living room.
The control panel shows you when the sauna is at the right temperature for bathing.
- The modern control unit range makes the use of heaters or infrared radiators precise and easy.
- A stylish touch control panel
- Comprehensive set of functions: control operating time, temperature, lighting and fan from the control panel
- The control panel can be fixed to the wall or embedded into the surface to create a smooth appearance
Harvia XENIO COMBI CX110C for controlling electric heater:
- Temperature adjustment range: 40–110 ˚C
- Humidity adjustment range: 20-80 rH
- Operating time adjustment range: family sauna 1–6 h and commercial sauna 1–12 h
- Pre-setting time adjustment range: 0–12 h
- Lighting and fan control
- Maximum output: from control unit to heater 11 Kw., to a combi heater with a contactor 17 Kw., to heater(s) by using LTY17C power extension unit 28 Kw.
- Power unit supply voltage: 400 V 3N~
Each Harvia XENIO control unit comes with a power unit that is installed in a dry place outside the sauna room, heat and humidity sensors.